Yadylikan Congressional Building
|This page (or section) is a work in progress by its author(s) and should not be considered final.
|Yadylikan Congressional Building
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 185: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Pasikot city, Yadylika
The Yadylikan Congressional Building is the meeting place of the Yadylikan Congress. It is located in the middle of Pasikot city. It formerly served as the Oileáin Iontacha Governance Building, housing the Morstaybishlian colonial office.
After the Meri Lauluan Coalition War, the north-western Durdneelian islands became part of the newly established Morstaybishlian colony of Sokala. To help govern the islands better, Morstaybishlia needed a building on the islands to house their colonial offices locally so built the Fort Anderloon, located in Anderloon (currently Panbayabas). It served as home to the colonial government until 1824 when Morstaybishlia moved the colonial offices to Yadylikan Governance Building.
After completion of its construction, the Yadylikan Governance Building became home to the Governor-General of Yadylika. From there, the development efforts of the islands were directed.