Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nation Registration Guide · Nation Creation Starts Here · Evolved · Alternate · Out of Character · RP Awards · RP Library
Article of the dayClauzia Sarohart was an Ethalrian politician who served as the first President of North Ethalria from October 2021 until her disappearance in January 2022. She held the office of Leader of LIRES. Sarohart became the second prime minister of Vöhmia in June 2019. Through patent from the late Kotherian Prime Minister Gweneth Moor, Sarohart formed the foundations of a North Ethalria through a de jure confederacy of equal states. Sarohart had inherited a country close to bankruptcy following the Auroran-Pacific War and beset by food, housing and resource shortages; despite the nation having been run under Conservative administration for nearly one and a half years. Sarohart oversaw the largest infrastructure investiture since the late 1970s, rebuilding cities, roads, flood defences and the military. In January 2022, home security footage captured Sarohart packing a suitcase into her car and driving off of her property. Despite an enormous investigation and search party, she and her car were never seen again and her disappearance spawned a number of conspiracy theories. (Full article...)
Current roleplays ()
- The United Republic of Cappedore is dismantled in a coup d'état, reorganizing into the Provisional Wealdenite Republic.
- The Post Bank of Packilvania defaults on its contingent convertible bonds and asks the Packilvanian Central Bank for help, sending jitters throughout the banking sector.  (2023-04-23)
- Shaman Iriko holds a press conference detailing Kuduk's possible future plans for its modernization.  (2023-04-13)
- Sayyed wins the Urthvision Songfestival with Nailah Shehata's "We Have No Shame".  (2022)
- The nations of Aldaar and Mirhaime begin preparing for armed conflict between them following the events of the Aldaari Spring.   (2023-02-01)
DO NOT USE THE MAP BELOW FOR YOUR CLAIMS. CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE POLITICAL MAP.