|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 185: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Town or city||Ohmnervel|
|Construction started||18 February 1902|
|Renovated||1951-1953, 1991-1992, 2004–2009|
|Design and construction|
Pheonix House is a historical edifice in Ohmnervel, Vothetria, constructed as one of five military command outposts at the start of the Great War. Pheonix House was one of two survivors alongside Griffin House, the latter serving as the northern-headquarters during the Auroran Imperial War until its destruction in 1974. Pheonix House was also severely damaged, and After the war it fell into disuse.
The ruined building was made safe against the elements and partially refurbished in the 1990s, but no attempt at full restoration was made until Amalda Harimann entered office, where it underwent a reconstruction led by architect Reida Varbukr. After its completion in 2009 it served as the building for parliament during a brief renovation of the historic Ribenstadt Palace between 2011 and 2013.
After the Auroran-Pacific War, the building was once again abandoned until the February 2019 election, where Clauzia Sarohart's Vothetrian Workers' Party's relocated from Ohmneraunch.