|Type||Main battle tank|
|Place of origin||Morstaybishlian Empire|
|In service||1964–2002 (Morstaybishlian Army)|
|Used by|| Great Morstaybishlia |
|Wars||Auroran Imperial War |
Great Malavian War
|Number built||Over 16,000|
|Length||9.48 m (gun forward)|
|Crew||4 (commander, gunner, loader, driver)|
|105 mm Modèle F1 tank gun|
|1× 20 mm F2 autocannon|
1× 7.62 mm NF1 machine gun
|Engine||Hispano-Suiza HS-110 multi-fuel|
680 hp - 720 hp
|Suspension||Torsion bar with shock absorbers|
Khadgar is a first generation main battle tank designed by Ferrus Industries and delivered to the Morstaybishlian army in 1964 and used by the Morstaybishlian Empire until 2002 where it was fully phased out by the Colonarius mk1. It saw extensive use in the Auroran Imperial War and the Great Malavian War.
• Lapimuhyo: 1,500 Khadgar-B2 units were ordered in 1970. As of 2020, 700 are in service.
• North Lyrevale: 260 Khadgar-B2 units were ordered in 1985. 104 not destroyed in fighting were captured by Noroist Axdel during the Lyrevale Continuation War. Several models are displayed in museums and some are used for spare parts but otherwise all other models scrapped.
• New Leganes: In 1982, New Leganes ordered 25 Khadgar-B2s. As of 2020, 15 units are in service.
• Rijelv: 2,500 Khadgar-B2s were ordered from 1970 to 1971. As of 2020, 750 in service.
• Tavaris: 1,500 Khadgar-B2s were ordered from 1970 to 1978. As of 2020, 250 remain in service.