Sani Bursil Royal Palace
Louzar Palace is the Sani Bursil residence and administrative headquarters of the reigning monarch of Great Morstaybishlia and its dependencies, Lambertus VII. Located in the Bursil district, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focal point for the Morstaybishlian people at times of national rejoicing and mourning.
The building at the core of the superstructure served as the original palace and was built on demand by Lambertus V in 1620 and completed after his death in 1634 to replace the old palace. For centuries, a solid stone walled structure encompassed the palace for protection. Through the centuries it has thrived, it has seen many upgrades. The most recent was in 1901 when the grounds had several waterfalls and an orchard installed.